||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
||| Hi, This is the Admin (3azz)
If you want to become part of my website, please register an account
If you have any problems registering my website then please contact me on wazz-website@hotmail.co.uk for assisstance. |||
||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
||| Hi, This is the Admin (3azz)
If you want to become part of my website, please register an account
If you have any problems registering my website then please contact me on wazz-website@hotmail.co.uk for assisstance. |||
||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||

Welcome to 3AZZ-12 GAMING! This site is all about ALLIANCE OF VALLIANT ARMS.Only MEMBERS that like A.V.A can JOIN !!! Also Kindly if you can generously make a successful DONATION.It would be very GRATEFULL !

HomeHomepageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Smiley Hello,This is the ADMIN . IF you want to REGISTER my website and become a MEMBER there is no problem.Feel free to REGISTER & Can you please visit https://www.youtube.com/3azz12 !!! Smiley
Donation
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Admin (173)
A.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop) I_vote_lcapA.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop) I_voting_barA.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop) I_vote_rcap 
Mahir (12)
A.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop) I_vote_lcapA.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop) I_voting_barA.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop) I_vote_rcap 
anz6 (8)
MaSh2k10 (5)
MaSh2010 (5)
wanghuanju (5)
Nafz (1)
michael12e (1)
Affiliates
free forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Alliance Of Valiant Arms on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING ||| on your social bookmarking website
Poll

A.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Emotions:
EmotionsA.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop) Empty
A.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop) Empty

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop)   A.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 am

Its very easy.Once u knw it ask ppl in the game lobby they will tell u or go capsule shop and ask i 100% guarantee u they will know.It lyk a lottery.If u win the jackpot u eith get money,weapon,armor...U can will a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
http://3azz-gaming.co.cc
MaSh2010
MaSh2010

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop)   A.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 am

Hw do u work dis out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Emotions:
EmotionsA.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop) Empty

PostSubject: A.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop)   A.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:11 am

* What is the Capsule Shop? The Capsule Shop is a game feature that allows players to buy capsules which give players the chance to win rare weapons or a random amount of Euro when open.
The Capsule Shop is available in-game.

1Opening the Capsule Shop
Click the 'Capsule Shop' button at the bottom of the sever selection screen.

2Capsule Shop details
To purchase capsules, select the capsule machine first, then determine the amount of capsules you wish to purchase.
1) Displays all available capsule machines and the number of capsules remaining in each.

* Capsule machines containing 200 capsules offer a higher chance to winning a rare weapon. Machines containing 499 capsules offer capsules at a lower price.
PPSh41: 200 - 20 G Coin for 1, 100 G Coin for 5, 200 G Coin for 10
PPSh41: 499 - 10 G Coin for 1, 50 G Coin for 5, 100 G Coin for 10
2) The number that appears on a selected machine shows how many capsules are remaining inside.
3) To purchase capsules, click on the 'Buy 1', 'Buy 5', or 'Buy 10' button.

3Purchasing capsules
- An information window appears upon selecting the number of capsules to purchase that explains the cost and all items available to win, including rare weapons.
- To make purchase, click the 'Buy' button.

4Opening a capsule
Once a capsule has been purchased, you can open it by clicking on the 'Open Capsule' button that appears beneath the 'Buy 5' button.

* Notes! - The Rare Weapon is always Unlimited, all other items have a 1 day duration. Item durations do stack. For example: if you get 5 grenades at 1 day, you will have the grenade for 5 days.
- The weapon pictured on top of the machine represents the rare item in this machine.
- We will be updating the capsule with new rare weapons periodically.
- Each time a purchase is made, the # of capsules left in the machine decreases, which increases your odds of winning!

clown
[/color][/color][/b][/color][/font][/b][/size][/color][/font]
Back to top Go down
http://3azz-gaming.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop)   A.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.V.A Shopping Guide-(Capsule Shop)
Page 1 of 1