||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
||| Hi, This is the Admin (3azz)
If you want to become part of my website, please register an account
If you have any problems registering my website then please contact me on wazz-website@hotmail.co.uk for assisstance. |||
||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
||| Hi, This is the Admin (3azz)
If you want to become part of my website, please register an account
If you have any problems registering my website then please contact me on wazz-website@hotmail.co.uk for assisstance. |||
||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||

Welcome to 3AZZ-12 GAMING! This site is all about ALLIANCE OF VALLIANT ARMS.Only MEMBERS that like A.V.A can JOIN !!! Also Kindly if you can generously make a successful DONATION.It would be very GRATEFULL !

HomeHomepageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Smiley Hello,This is the ADMIN . IF you want to REGISTER my website and become a MEMBER there is no problem.Feel free to REGISTER & Can you please visit https://www.youtube.com/3azz12 !!! Smiley
Donation
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Admin (173)
A.V.A Classes I_vote_lcapA.V.A Classes I_voting_barA.V.A Classes I_vote_rcap 
Mahir (12)
anz6 (8)
MaSh2k10 (5)
MaSh2010 (5)
wanghuanju (5)
Nafz (1)
michael12e (1)
Affiliates
free forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Alliance Of Valiant Arms on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING ||| on your social bookmarking website
Poll

A.V.A Classes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Emotions:
EmotionsA.V.A Classes Empty
A.V.A Classes Empty

A.V.A Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Classes   A.V.A Classes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Nafz wrote:
hi lol

Ello
Nafi
Thnx 4 registering da website !

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://3azz-gaming.co.cc
Nafz
Users
Users
Nafz

A.V.A Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Classes   A.V.A Classes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:16 pm

hi lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Emotions:
EmotionsA.V.A Classes Empty
A.V.A Classes Empty

A.V.A Classes Empty
PostSubject: A.V.A Classes   A.V.A Classes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:16 am

* Freely select from 3 classes based on the formation of friendly/enemy troops and as the combat status changes.
* Enjoy teamwork-based tactical combat experience by hunting for enemy's weakness while making up for your team's weak points through active tactical team formation enabled by class selection.
* Class Skills : Class Skills further enhances unique characteristics of each class and is obtained during the game by meeting certain requirements.

Pillar of the team - Rifle Man

Description
Universal soldier for all kinds of operations. Can join in under any battle status. This class is more than capable for all types combats. Can employ wide range of variable strategies.
Characteristics
Uses assault rifles for main weapon. High defense rate. Master of grenades.
Relativity
Weak against Point Man when in close range and weak against Sniper when in long range, but expert skills and experience will bring victory in the end.
Skills
Can learn skills to enhance main weapon, grenade usage, and defense rate for increased survival rate.

Master of close-range combats - Point Man

Description
Highly mobile class specialized for close range assaults. Very effective when attacking enemy troops from behind or when scouting
Characteristics
Uses SMGs for main weapon. Very high movement speed. Good for gathering overall combat situation.
Relativity
Very strong when in close range but quickly falls weak when there's some distance.
Skills
Can learn combat situation related skills, movement skills helpful in scout operations and in close range combats, and skills to increase training levels of knife and SMG.

Never to be seen back support - Sniper

Description
Capable of effective attack in far distance. Suitable for defending certain area or supporting main attack force with covering fire.
Characteristics
Uses sniper rifles for main weapon. Skilled use of secondary weapon covers up for abilities lacking in close range combats.
Relativity
Very weak when in close range but can cause substantial damage with great accuracy from distance.
Skills
Can learn skills to enhance SR usage, and secondary weapons related skills for improved survival rate.

tongue
[/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/color][/font][/b][/size][/color][/font]
Back to top Go down
http://3azz-gaming.co.cc
Sponsored content

A.V.A Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Classes   A.V.A Classes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.V.A Classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING ||| :: GAME INFO :: Synopsis-
Jump to: