||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
||| Hi, This is the Admin (3azz)
If you want to become part of my website, please register an account
If you have any problems registering my website then please contact me on wazz-website@hotmail.co.uk for assisstance. |||
||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
||| Hi, This is the Admin (3azz)
If you want to become part of my website, please register an account
If you have any problems registering my website then please contact me on wazz-website@hotmail.co.uk for assisstance. |||
||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||

Welcome to 3AZZ-12 GAMING! This site is all about ALLIANCE OF VALLIANT ARMS.Only MEMBERS that like A.V.A can JOIN !!! Also Kindly if you can generously make a successful DONATION.It would be very GRATEFULL !

HomeHomepageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Smiley Hello,This is the ADMIN . IF you want to REGISTER my website and become a MEMBER there is no problem.Feel free to REGISTER & Can you please visit https://www.youtube.com/3azz12 !!! Smiley
Donation
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Admin (173)
Convoy I_vote_lcapConvoy I_voting_barConvoy I_vote_rcap 
Mahir (12)
anz6 (8)
MaSh2k10 (5)
MaSh2010 (5)
wanghuanju (5)
Nafz (1)
michael12e (1)
Affiliates
free forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Alliance Of Valiant Arms on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING ||| on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Convoy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Emotions:
EmotionsConvoy Empty
Convoy Empty

Convoy Empty
PostSubject: Convoy   Convoy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:28 am

Convoy Mission

In convoy mission, players must transport a designated object to the target area to win. Sometimes the object is guarded by the opposing force.
Picking up the designated object

The designated object is in a safe box. Press 'E' key to disable the lock and take it.

When the object reaches the target area, you win the round.
Convoy Map List

* Runaway

Runaway

Operation :
Runaway
Date :
Early August, 2008.
A hydropower plant in Eder Dam, Bad Wildungen, Ruhrgebiet, Germany.
Type :
Conveyance.
Mission Object :
Take the Suitcase Nuke.
Mission
EU : Run away to one of the two escape spots with the Suitcase Nuke after taking it from the hydropower plant, or annihilate the enemy.
NRF : Deter the enemy from taking the Suitcase Nuke before the time expires, or annihilate them.
Background
Early August in 2008, EU southern force advancing over the France border towards the German inland, set their bridgehead in northern Bad Wildungen, a small city in Ruhrgebiet, Germany to attack Hamburg. NRF in Hamburg already knew their intentions and was planning on destroying Eder Dam of Eder River in northern west of Bad Wildungen and submerge EU bridgehead in the downstream.
For the operation, remaining nukes from Operation Break Out was secretly moved to the hydroelectric power plant inside the Eder Dam, but the plan was betrayed to the EU special force by an EU spy within NRF. Evacuation order was immediately sent to the EU forces in the downstream, but the time was not enough to evacuate the whole force. Now, EU headquarters starts an operation sending special unit 623 to infiltrate Eder Dam and capture the nuke itself…

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://3azz-gaming.co.cc

Convoy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING ||| :: USER GUIDE :: Missions/Maps-
Jump to: