||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
||| Hi, This is the Admin (3azz)
If you want to become part of my website, please register an account
If you have any problems registering my website then please contact me on wazz-website@hotmail.co.uk for assisstance. |||
||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
||| Hi, This is the Admin (3azz)
If you want to become part of my website, please register an account
If you have any problems registering my website then please contact me on wazz-website@hotmail.co.uk for assisstance. |||
||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||

Welcome to 3AZZ-12 GAMING! This site is all about ALLIANCE OF VALLIANT ARMS.Only MEMBERS that like A.V.A can JOIN !!! Also Kindly if you can generously make a successful DONATION.It would be very GRATEFULL !

HomeHomepageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Smiley Hello,This is the ADMIN . IF you want to REGISTER my website and become a MEMBER there is no problem.Feel free to REGISTER & Can you please visit https://www.youtube.com/3azz12 !!! Smiley
Donation
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Admin (173)
Jokes I_vote_lcapJokes I_voting_barJokes I_vote_rcap 
Mahir (12)
anz6 (8)
MaSh2k10 (5)
MaSh2010 (5)
wanghuanju (5)
Nafz (1)
michael12e (1)
Affiliates
free forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Alliance Of Valiant Arms on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING ||| on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Jokes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Emotions:
EmotionsJokes Empty
Jokes Empty

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Jokes   Jokes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Why did the blind man cross the road?
To get a Mars Bar
Do you get it?
No?
Neither did he....

Yo Mamma is so fat she fell in love and broke it Razz

Paddy and fatasspete1 were throwing stones at the ground and pete missed.

Your mums so fat when she jumped for joy she got stuck...

why did the kid stare at the orange juice?
because it said concentrate....

A blonde and a brunette were sitting in a bar watching the 10pm news. There was a news story on about a woman about to jump off the Brooklyn bridge. The brunette says to the blonde "I bet you £50 she'll jump." So the blonde says, "OK, I bet you £50 she won't."
5 mins later it shows the woman jumping off the bridge.
The blonde goes to get the £50 out but the brunette says "No I can't take that money, I watched the 6pm news, I already knew what happened."
To which the blonde replies, "I watched the 6pm news as well but I didn't think she'd jump again!"

A blonde walks in to a store and asks the shopkeeper how much is the Tv in the window and he says sorry we dont sell to blondes so she leaves confused.
10 minutes later she comes back wearing a brown wig and again asks the sgopkeeper how much is the Tv in the window and again he says sorry we dont sell to blondes, now shes wondering how he knows.
So an hour later she comes back again with a black wig and AGAIN asks how much is the Tv in the window and AGAIN he says WE DONT SELL TO BLONDES and se says how do you know im blonde and he replies because its NOT A TV ITS A FUCKING MICROWAVE!

A blonde is pissed off with people constantly making blonde jokes so she goes off in a huff and goes for a ride through the country. She is driving past a field when she notices a blonde trying to row a boat in the field. Angered, she gets out of her car and yells from the fence at the edge of the field "What the fuck are you doing?! It's because of blondes like you that we get made fun of and if I could swim I'd come over there and give you a piece of my mind!"

Back to top Go down
http://3azz-gaming.co.cc
Mahir
Mahir

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:53 pm

Looooooool ,all the jokes about mums.Dair u say that to some1ns mum Smile
Back to top Go down

Jokes
Page 1 of 1