||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
||| Hi, This is the Admin (3azz)
If you want to become part of my website, please register an account
If you have any problems registering my website then please contact me on wazz-website@hotmail.co.uk for assisstance. |||
||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
||| Hi, This is the Admin (3azz)
If you want to become part of my website, please register an account
If you have any problems registering my website then please contact me on wazz-website@hotmail.co.uk for assisstance. |||
||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING |||

Welcome to 3AZZ-12 GAMING! This site is all about ALLIANCE OF VALLIANT ARMS.Only MEMBERS that like A.V.A can JOIN !!! Also Kindly if you can generously make a successful DONATION.It would be very GRATEFULL !

HomeHomepageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Smiley Hello,This is the ADMIN . IF you want to REGISTER my website and become a MEMBER there is no problem.Feel free to REGISTER & Can you please visit https://www.youtube.com/3azz12 !!! Smiley
Donation
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Admin (173)
Yorkshire Jokes I_vote_lcapYorkshire Jokes I_voting_barYorkshire Jokes I_vote_rcap 
Mahir (12)
Yorkshire Jokes I_vote_lcapYorkshire Jokes I_voting_barYorkshire Jokes I_vote_rcap 
anz6 (8)
MaSh2k10 (5)
MaSh2010 (5)
wanghuanju (5)
Nafz (1)
michael12e (1)
Affiliates
free forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Alliance Of Valiant Arms on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ||| 3AZZ-12 GAMING ||| on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Yorkshire Jokes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Emotions:
EmotionsYorkshire Jokes Empty
Yorkshire Jokes Empty

Yorkshire Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Yorkshire Jokes   Yorkshire Jokes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Yorkshire Jokes!
by Teri_R @ 15. Dec. 2006. – 22:13:24

There was a school hall full of Yorkshire women all being given an exercise lesson by Jane Fonda.
"O.K., ladies. Hands on thighs!"
As one, every woman moved her hands and a voice at the back said "What good's that, then? I can't see 'er now!"

A man goes to the vet because his cat is poorly. The vet says "Is it a tom?" and the man says "Nay lad, 'ah've got it 'ere in t'basket!"

A couple are playing 'I spy' in the kitchen of their home somewhere in Yorkshire.
'I spy with my little eye something beginning with T' said the husband.
"Tea pot said the wife." 'Nay Lass!'
"Tea towel." 'Nay Lass!'
"Toaster." 'Nay Lass!' he said, drumming his fingers on the work top.
"Oh I don't know" she said at long last "I give in"
'It's easy' he said. 'It's t'oven!'

A Yorkshire farmer went into a jewellers shop in Harrogate. He was constantly chewing. The salesgirl said, "Can I help you Sir?"
"Aye" he said, still chewing. "I'd like one 'o them theer rings".
"Yes Sir, wedding or engagement?"
"Wedding, tha nos", he said, chewing constantly.
"Gold or Silver?", said the salesgirl, watching him chewing.
"Gold", he said.
"Eighteen Carats?", said the girl.
"Nay lass", he said. "It's toffee and it's stuck in me teeth".
Back to top Go down
http://3azz-gaming.co.cc
Mahir
Mahir

Yorkshire Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkshire Jokes   Yorkshire Jokes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:46 pm

LooL Nice One ! Smile
Back to top Go down

Yorkshire Jokes
Page 1 of 1